Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Back to School + Back to #1!


It is the beginning of a new semester and with that comes the struggle of getting back into the swing of waking up early and studying when I'd rather take a nap. But lets be real, most of the time I decide to nap. The photo above was take by Julia. She has an awesome new website up and running-so you should definitely check out Julia Ray Photography like right...NOW. (And follow her new Instagram account @juliarayphotography).

I also can't forget to mention what an AMAZING season FSU has had that ended last night with one of the craziest, most stressful games I have ever seen! I was on an emotional rollercoaster for the full 4 hours last night. I could hardly even relax, but it is all worth it to be able to say that we are CHAMPS AGAIN! GO NOLES! 


SO EXCITING! 

Love, 
LST



No comments:

Post a Comment