Monday, December 23, 2013

Peppermint Brownies

After my struggles to make a cute Holiday dessert, I went simple with a peppermint brownie recipe, I basically came up with myself.

If you are anything like me and you prefer to bake from a box than from scratch, then you'll have no problem.



Ingredients:
Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Mix
Betty Crocker Vanilla Rich & Creamy Frosting
Red food coloring
Peppermint Extract
Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips (or crushed candy canes)

Directions:
1. Bake the brownies according to your pan size and the instructions on the box.
2. Let the brownies cool
3. Add 2 drops of red food coloring and a capful of peppermint extract to the frosting and mix well.
4. Spread the frosting onto each brownie and sprinkle some peppermint chips on top!

Simple as can be!

Happy Holidays! 

Love, 
LST

No comments:

Post a Comment